Friday, August 17, 2012

Like, ever.

Who'd have thought, a silly question: Kanye or Taylor? would lead to me singing along at the top of my lungs to her newest hit.  Every. Single. Word.  There's nothing like a good girl-power anthem to affirm with my heart what my head has known for a looooooong time.

Next chapter.

There is one thing I know for damn sure - I am absolutely humbled by the love that surrounds me.  I heard somebody say one time that they were "drunk with gratitude".... um, ya, that pretty much describes it.  I've been on a Whole30 hiatus, so I've been tipsy with a little more than just gratitude this week -- and, it's been the most comforting, reassuring, liberating week I've had since I can remember.  Hells ya!

I still believe some things are forever and ever....
and I used to say, never say never.

Not anymore.  Whole30's got nothin' on this girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment